Sunday, June 2, 2013

Life After School

Wow, life has been crazy since I finished school! I have had so many fun appearances and events the past few weeks.

The weekend before I graduated I took a weekend off to go celebrate one of my close friend's, Jennifer Peter, graduation from UTSA. It had been a while since we had seen each other and seemed like a great opportunity to make the trip down to S.A. to congratulate her.

May 18th I graduated with my MBA and M.A. from SMU.  Because of construction on campus, all of the graduation ceremonies were held outside, a very HOT day! It was such an exciting day to be able to share with friends and family. The next day my parents put on a small graduation lunch for me to celebrate with family and a few close friends.

Since then I have been busy with the Crowne Plaza Golf Tournament at Colonial, the Pre-Memorial Day Show at the Dallas VA, and getting ready for the Miss Texas competition coming up!


No comments:

Post a Comment