Monday, November 12, 2012

Crowning!


I am so excited to be the new Miss Fort Worth. I feel so blessed to have the opportunity to represent such a large city. One thing that I will focus on this year is promoting my platform, Healthy Kids for a Healthy Tomorrow. This is a program that targets young children and parents and teaches them the ideas behind living a healthy life. It has been proven that the younger children are when they are taught ideas, the larger impact it will have on their life.  Even with this in mind, learning how to live a healthy life can still be beneficial at any age.

Throughout my year as Miss Fort Worth, I plan to continue to post information and helpful tips about living a healthy life for all ages.

Also, check out my website: rachelgarrett.com

Rachel Garrett
Miss Fort Worth 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment